Among the battles of fictional characters that you can find in popular media, few are as iconic as the eternal fight between Batman and The Joker. Now thanks to Bandai Namco Amusements, you can bring this seminal clash to the arcade with Joker Vs. Batman: Laughing Madness.
Joker Vs. Batman is based on the popular Pac-Man Slimline design, a unique multi-puck air hockey table that provides a type of play that you can only find in arcades. When the game first starts, players hit one large puck between the sides in an effort to make a goal. Then during play, a barrage of mini-pucks are launched onto the playfield, creating a frenzy of fun that is unlike any other kind of air hockey table! The game features different scoring depending on the puck that passes through the goal, with mini-pucks earning fewer points than the large one.
Here’s the Joker Vs. Batman air hockey table as seen at the IAAPA 2018 trade show event. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Each table comes with central and side-barriers to help keep pucks on the table inside of off. It also uses an automatic puck reloading system so that players are not required to handle the pucks after they have passed through the goals.
NOTE: This product is presently available for PRE-ORDER. Shipments are expected to occur around November/December 2018. Place your order today!
Bandai Namco Amusements’ Joker Vs. Batman: Laughing Madness Features:
– Based upon the popular Pac-Man Slimline air hockey design
– Officially licensed DC Comics Product
– Exclusive entertainment experience that is only found in out-of-home entertainment gaming
– Batman & Joker Themed artwork and appropriate digital sounds
– Support for 2 players (1v1 play)
– Scratch resistant acrylic playfield with Joker/clown art
– Unique game design offers standard 1 puck play (100 points each) along with chaotic mini-puck waves (30 points each).
– Scoreboard featured red numerical LED score counters and a timing display (timer is operator adjustable)
– The game includes side and central barriers to help keep pucks within the play area
– Ships with standard coin mechanisms; card swipe ready