If you are looking for a truly innovative concept in air hockey then look no further than Pac-Man Smash Slimline by Bandai Namco. This is a game that puts a new twist on the classic arcade game that will leave players wanting to play again while trying to catch their breaths at the same time.
This model has similar features to the standard Pac-Mam Smash but in a smaller, more affordable package
At first glance, the cabinet stands out thanks to the yellow/black/white contrast and Pac-Man themed artwork. Then you will noticed the distinctive scoreboard kiosk attached to the side of the game. This does offer more than just the score however! The game starts out with one regular sized puck to get the players warmed up. Each score is worth 100 points, which is displayed on the large LED scoreboard. After a side has scored a goal, the puck is automatically returned to the alternate side of the playfield. Where things get really interesting however is that randomly throughout the game, dozens of mini pucks (worth 30 points each) will spill onto the playfield causing a scoring frenzy! Up to two players can play simultaneously in a frenetic battle of the pucks that is unlike anything else at the arcade.
See the Pac-Man Smash Slimline in action from IAAPA 2017. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Bandai Namco’s Pac-Man Smash Slimline Features:
– Exclusive entertainment experience that is only found in out-of-home entertainment gaming
– Pac-Man Themed artwork (different from the standard model) and digital sounds
– Support for 2 players
– Scratch resistant acrylic playfield with Pac-Man maze art
– Unique game design offers standard 1 puck play (100 points each) along with chaotic mini-puck waves (30 points each).
– Scoreboard featured red numerical LED score counters and a timing display (timer is operator adjustable)
– The game includes side and central barriers to help keep pucks within the play area
– Also available in a larger standard model
– Ships with standard coin mechanisms; card swipe ready