The Ice Box is slightly different from your typical crane piece, as you are not watching the action from the side, but have your own top-down view of the prize bay. This makes it easier to nab that prize that’s calling out to you, and also makes the experience more enjoyable for kids.
Operation of the Ice Box is otherwise the same as expected for a crane machine – use the joystick to control the position of the claw, then push the button when you want to grab. If the prize stays within the grasp of the claw, it will drop into the prize bin and it’s yours! If it drops before that, just give it another try.
Here’s a quick look at the ICE Box crane from IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
ICE’s Ice Box Crane Features:
– A compact crane unit that is a perfect fit for all ages of players
– Cabinet is made from quality rolled steel for years of durability
– Bright design fits the “ice” or winter theme and stands out in any location
– Small design means that it can be installed in pretty much any location
– Top-down view is uncommon among crane machines, thus driving play
– Simple and intuitive joystick/button controls
– 100% skill game
– Spill proof gasket on top panel
– Two red numerical LED counters to show inserted credits and time remaining
– Coin or card swipe ready (please specify when you order)
– Includes a prize starter pack!