Joining the UNIS family of kiddie ride combo games, Fire Rescue allows arcades with a redemption floor to offer something a little different. This is both a kiddie ride and an electro-mechanical ticket redemption game in the same piece!
The cabinet is molded after a fire truck, being instantly recognizable to children the moment they see it. When they sit down, they see a fun electro-mechanical experience in front of them, with a 3D molded fireman standing in front of a variety of targets.
The goal of the game is to “put out the fires” which are represented by LED backlit flame targets. A real stream of water shoot from the fire hose that the fireman is holding – the player uses the steering wheel to move the water stream to the best position. Score as many tickets as you can within the time limit!
Watch the Fire Rescue game in action from this manufacturer made video
The game features a self-contained water game, the compartment being fully enclosed to prevent water leakage.
Universal Space’s Fire Rescue Features:
– A kiddie ride and ticket redemption game in one!
– Fully enclosed gameplay area featuring electro-mechanical targets and real water
– Water recycling system
– Single seat space for one or two riders
– 3D molded fireman and interactive flame targets
– Simply steering wheel control; three push button sound effects
– Gentle swaying motion for the duration of the ride
– Operator adjustable game timer
– Ticket dispenser included
– Coin or card swipe compatible