Are you in the market for a versatile, multi-game Virtual Reality platform? Then check out the Extreme Machine by Xtrematic.
The Extreme Machine was designed to offer “extreme” sporting events to patrons, allowing them to experience life-like simulations without risk to life and limb. Each unit features a specialized vibration platform that the player stands upon, with a safety grip set in front of them and additional support at the back. Wind effects are then provided from a fan in the front of the machine. The machine senses the position of the user’s body, allowing them to also control the action by their own position. It’s easy to use and fun to play, not unlike an arcade machine!
Enjoy exclusive, custom-made content for the platform, with over 30 unique programs to choose from on a subscription based model. 20 are included with the purchase of any Extreme Machine. As of December 2018, these VR experiences include: 8 different flight simulator/combat titles; 10 motor-bike titles; 5 unique roller coaster rides and 11 different “cybersport” games that can also link with other players to incentivize a competitive experience!
Check out the Extreme Machine in action from this manufacturer produced video.
While most VR amusement platforms are designed with a specific headset in mind, the Extreme Machine allows you to use a number of compatible VR headsets, including Oculus Rift, GearVR or the HTC Vive. This allows you to spend what you want on the VR side of the equation, saving you money.
NOTE: Being that this is a VR unit, a supervising attendant is required for proper operation of each machine, as well as the safety of each patron.
Xtrematic’s Extreme Machine Features:
– A unique Virtual Reality simulator experience with custom content
– Compact simulator platform, only taking up 3 square meters of space
– Compatible with the major, commercially available VR headsets (Oculus, GearVR, HTC Vive)
– Unique vibration platform with a 5-150 Hz vibration range; tilt ability between 12 and 15 degrees of motion
– Wind effects are also built into the cabinet
– Safety handlebar and back support relieve the need for a special harness
– Kiosk in front of platform can mount your own TV display for non-playing customers to see the action
– Over 30 game & ride experiences available; custom made by Dreampix
– Family-friendly content
– Proven ROI of 3-6 months!
– Attendant control & payment handled via tablet
– Competitive cost compared to other VR amusement platforms!
– Remote bookkeeping and game management
– Easy first-time setup & installation – ready to go in about an hour after arrival!
– CE Certified; complies with current EU product construction regulations
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Additional games/ride films
– Customization & branding options
All Extreme Machine units currently ship from Belarus in Eastern Europe. Due to the international shipping, monitor displays and VR headsets are NOT included. This also reduces the cost of the overall units, allowing you to purchase your own display equipment that fits your situation and budget. Recommended TV size is 39-43″. Please ask about present shipping lead times. Buyer is responsible for customs & port fees.