After their massive success with the Key Master series of instant prize redemption games, Sega has followed up with another winner, Drop It Win It.
Setup in a cabinet that looks similar to a Key Master, the style of play is quite different while the goal of winning that sweet prize is the same. After inserting a credit, you select which prize you want by pushing the corresponding number button on the panel. Players then control the “V-Hook” mechanism with the joystick as they attempt to lift the prize off the hook to fall down below. With bright colors, space to install high value prizes such as tablets or cameras, players will come back to this one again and again!
Check Out Drop It Win It in action from Amusement Expo 2016
Sega Amusements’ Drop It Win It Features:
– Unique prize redemption game that uses hooks and a lever
– Brightly lit cabinet with neon plastics to enhance the aesthetics
– Simple joystick and button controls
– Three (3) different prize rows (A, B, C) with adjustable difficulty features
– Twelve (12) prize slots available
– Refill prizes in just seconds
– Tempered glass front and the same locking system as Key Master
– Winner Every Time Kit available at an extra cost
– Insert the prizes you like or ask about Sega’s Tokio prize packages that were specially developed for Sega’s redemption games.
– Dual Coin (coin comparitor); Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready