PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE
Features Resettable and non-resettable inventory control counters
Dimensions: H 6″, W 10.5″, D: 12″ Weight: 16 lbs.
Manufacturer: Deltronic Labs
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE DL-5000 TICKET EATER BROCHURE (PDF)
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE DL-5000 TICKET EATER TECHNICAL MANUAL (PDF)
The Deltronic Labs, INC.® Ticket Eaters allow you to count and destroy redemption tickets in one, fast operation .Each Ticket Eater® from Deltronic Labs, Inc.® counts, tracks, and destroys standard 1 5/32″ x 2″ redemption tickets easily and accurately at a rate of 13 tickets per second. This yields for faster and more accurate counts so that your accounting is spot on.
All models operate on 120v AC, 60Hz (conversion transformer is available for 220v, 50Hz). All units feature heavy duty steel construction, automatic ON/OFF for ticket feed, reliable solid state controls, and an automatic internal circular blade for safe, easy and secure operation. The DL-5000 also features a four-digit display electronic counter with resettable and non-resettable inventory control.
What Makes the DL-5000 Ticket Eater Special?
– Quick, mistake proof setup
– No more needing to weigh bundles or tickets or to hand shred them
– Built-in, non-resettable 7-digit inventory counter
– 4-digit red numerical LED display shows last count (resettable)
– Accepts standard redemption tickets: 2″ x 1 5/32″
– Counting Speed: Greater than 13 tickets/second
– Cuts tickets with an automated internal circular blades
– Built-in error detection circuit (can be activated/deactivated by the operator)
– UL Certified
– OPTIONAL: Ticket Eater stand. Please call for price. Stand Dimensions: 12 1/2″ L x 11 3/4″ W x 4 1/4″ H
– OPTIONAL: Large numerical red LED display for better visibility. Please call for price.
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy? Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!