It’s not just another day when aliens land on Earth, as you and other human forces must fight back in the exclusive arcade experience D-Day 2077 by Universal Space.
D-Day 2077 combines elements of a sit-down arcade turret shooter with a motion simulator and a Virtual Reality game. The seat moves according to the action while the player views the scenes by donning an HTC Vive VR headset. A standard flat screen display sits in front of the seat so that bystanders can witness the action. This is a single player experience, pitting users against hordes of aliens creatures that culminates with giant boss battles.
See D-Day 2077 in action from IAAPA 2017! Video available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
At the player’s command is a large mounted chaingun controller. This sci-fi detailed gun features LED lighting, two handles with triggers and a striking rotating multi-barrel that is back-lit with LEDs. This multi-barrel is covered by a transparent plastic tube for safety, preventing bystanders from inserting their hand and getting hurt.
UNIS’ D-Day 2077 Features:
– Exclusive to arcades
– Single player sit-down experience
– Motion seat that provides haptic feedback to the game movement
– Attached HTC Vive VR headset
– Force feedback chaingun cannon controller with rotating barrel
– Spectacular graphics are displayed in both the VR headset and on the 42″ HD display
– Battle hordes of aliens bugs and other creatures
– Coin-operated or card swipe capable
– Bank units together to improve the attraction (NOTE: This is NOT a linkable game)