It’s your turn to try your hand at a timing game to win tickets – it’s Circus Jars by Wik!
Circus Jars is a simple game where a sharp eye, a quick hand, and a little luck are necessary to win big. At the player’s control is just a single button, which they push to release the virtual ball. The ball will hit the virtual pins, falling down towards one of the prize jars on the screen. Jars will have ticket values assigned to them, which the player wins if the ball lands inside. Jars will also have letters inside of them; if the user completes spelling C-I-R-C-U-S-J-A-R-S (lit letters are held over for turns), then they win the posted Super Bonus!
Here’s a quick look at Circus Jars from IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
To make things more exciting, you can also land a Multiball feature, that introduces a few balls onto the playfield, allowing you to win even more!
Wik USA’s Circus Jars Features:
– The carnival classic ball & pin game goes virtual
– Circus themed artwork makes for an inviting piece
– Single button operation makes it super easy to play and enjoy for people of all ages
– RGB LED lights behind translucent fixtures help the cabinet grab attention
– Graphics are displayed on a vertically oriented 55″ 1080p screen
– Sound is pumped through 5.5″ stereo speakers using a quality amplifier
– Safety glass used to protect the display
– Various operator settings to adjust difficulty/ticket payouts
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– Comes with a programmable electronic coin comparator