Centipede Is Back And Bigger Than Ever!
Installed Dimensions: H: 118″ W: 89″ D: 99″ Weight: 602 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 91x49x70″ Weight: 739lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 8A
Manufacturer: Play Mechanix / ICE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD/VIEW THE CENTIPEDE CHAOS BROCHURE [PDF]
Centipede is back and bigger than ever in an exclusive form only to be found in arcades with Centipede Chaos by ICE, Play Mechanix and Raw Thrills.
Originally released in 1981, Centipede went on to become Atari’s biggest hit behind Asteroids, selling over 50,000 units in it’s lifetime. The game was ported to numerous home systems, and has occasionally received a reboot over the years on somewhat more modern consoles.
Centipede Chaos is a fresh take on the concept, marking the first time that a new Centipede game has been seen in arcades since the sequel known as Millipede was launched by Atari in 1982. Players battle hordes of bugs and the centipede itself over many waves of action-packed blasting. Every few levels, you’ll face a Boss Battle of a giant bug. The more you blast, the more you win!
Check out the production model of Centipede Chaos from this video shot at Bowl Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Centipede Chaos is available for either ticket redemption or amusement/points-only play.
– An arcade exclusive return to a beloved arcade classic from Atari
– Worldwide recognition and great for kids & adults alike!
– Developed by ICE partners Play Mechanix & Raw Thrills, where were also responsible for hits like Kung Fu Panda Dojo Mojo and Deal or No Deal.
– “Voxel” (3D pixel) centipede marquee and control panel design
– Mushroom shaped seats with LED lighting and rumble feature
– Easy control with an oversized ball-top joystick and single fire button
– Supports 1-3 players at the same time!
– 10 Waves of retro-fused, bug-blasting combat with huge bosses standing in your way.
– The sharp and vibrant graphics are displayed on a huge 75″ HD screen
– Many unique waves to keep gameplay fresh and interesting
– Continue feature
– Set to ticket redemption mode by default; points-only Amusement Mode can be set by the operator.
– Ships with 3x ticket dispensers
– 3x 2-slot coin doors; card swipe capable
– Note that this cabinet does NOT have any wheels, so you will want appropriate equipment such as larger dollies to move it around
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.