Can you outsmart the sneaky jester and find the ball in the cup? While this was previously a game found at the carnival midway, you can now do so with Carnival Cups by Touch Magix!
Carnival Cups joins the Touch Magix line-up of games that are simple in nature, but difficult to master, making them perfect for redemption-focused game rooms everywhere. A jester stands above the screen, his shifty hands ready to place the colored ball under a cup, then move it around for a moment. Once it stops, the player uses the buttons to pick the cup that they believe has the ball underneath. If they’re correct, they win tickets and move on to the next round. If not, it’s game over and they have to start again.
There are five stages overall, and completing the first stage will win the Ticket Bonus! To make things even more exciting, this game allows 2 players to compete, each getting their own ball that is shuffled around the virtual table.
Check out Carnival Cups from its debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
JUNE 2021 UPDATE: A free update has been made available for all Carnival Cups units. This improves elements of the software, including game length balancing options and a new attract mode. Contact us if you need help in obtaining this update!
Touch Magix’s Carnival Cups Features:
– A video redemption experience made just for arcades
– Made in, and ships from, the USA
– The towering cabinet features a design reminiscent of classic carnivals & midways
– Striking jester artwork that seamlessly blends with the video screen below
– LED spotlights along the edges are the same used on modern carnival park rides
– Supports 1-2 players – the fun, competitive spirit boosts earnings over a typical single player game
– Easy-to-use button controls and family theme make it a perfect game for all ages to enjoy
– Multiple levels with increasing difficulty gives this more depth and many redemption games
– The sharp graphics are displayed on a 43″ HD display
– Plays themed carnival sounds and music
– Ticket dispensers included for each player
– Comes with a standard single slot coin mechanism; card swipe ready