Update and refresh your candy crane with the Candy Crane House II by Smart Industries. This is guaranteed to grab the attention of your youngest customers!
As a “sequel” to Smart’s Candy Crane House, this machine does everything it’s predecessor did, but better! First, the look has been completely revamped, with a durable and attractive design that almost resembles a gingerbread house. The front door uses a molded & translucent 3D piece that combined with the warm LED lighting further enhances the overall appearance. This is one machine that is just too sweet to pass up!
While this is wider than the first Candy Crane House, it is still able to fit through a standard doorway. Operators can purchase the “WINNER EVERY TIME” lollipop marquee, and it will still fit into locations with 8′ ceilings.
Check out the Candy Crane House as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Smart Industries’ Candy Crane House II Features:
– A cut above the other candy cranes on the market thanks to the awesome 3D sculpted design
– Follow-up to the popular Candy Crane House design
– Warm LED lighting throughout the machine creates a memorable experience
– Small form factor fits into pretty much any location; fits through standard doorways.
– Ships with a 3 finger scoop claw mechanism (2 finger available)
– Ample space for housing wrapped candies
– Standard 4-way joystick/button controls
– High security 18 gauge steel console with security padlock tabs on the console and front door
– Tempered safety glass used on the three front sides; independent locking coin box
– Prize hole opening: 5.5″ x8″ ; Prize detection system ensures proper vending
– Acrylic lollipop topper for that extra dash of appeal
– Play til you win selectable
– Single coin mechanism and DBA ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– 2 finger scoop
– Small claw assembly
– Dual coin mechs (No DBA available in this configuration)
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) w/ 300 note stacker (PTI, ICT or MEI available)
– US/Canadian bill acceptor
– Canadian coin (Loonie/Twonie) mechanism
– 220V power conversion