With the Candy Crane House by Smart Industries, kids of all ages will be drawn from all around to this bright, attractive crane machine.
Sporting bright candy rope lights on the corners, the light-up roof to the big lollipop on top, this crane will keep them coming back over and over again. Allowing operators to vend a variety of small piece candies, this serves as the perfect as a “winner every time” piece. It is great for restaurants, grocery stores and other street locations with good foot traffic. Fits through standard doorways with its roof attached, and fits under standard 8′ ceilings with lollipop topper added.
Check out the Candy Crane House with the new Gear Factory option as seen at IAAPA 2017!
REFURBISHED STOCK: 1/24/18! – An older Candy Crane House unit is currently available from a PrimeTime operated location in Florida. Each will go through our Certified Pre-Owned refurbishing program before shipping to you. Please call for pricing and lead time.
Smart Industries’ Candy Crane House Features:
– Appealing Candy Crane machine with a gingerbread house/candy look
– Chasing lights LED rope corners that look like candy canes; roof lights up too!
– Small form factor fits into pretty much any location!
– 3 finger scoop claw mechanism (2 finger available)
– Standard joystick/button controls
– High security 18 gauge steel console with security padlock tabs on the console and front door
– Tempered safety glass used on the three front sides; independent locking coin box
– Prize hole opening: 5.5″ x8″ ; Prize detection system
– Acrylic lollipop topper for that extra dash of appeal
– Play til you win selectable
– Single coin mechanism and DBA ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– NEW Gear Factory theme – adds moving candy gears to the back wall
– 2 finger scoop
– Small claw assembly
– Dual coin mechs (No DBA available in this configuration)
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) w/ 300 note stacker (PTI, ICT or MEI available)
– US/Canadian bill acceptor
– Canadian coin (Loonie/Twonie) mechanism
– 220V power conversion