Can you hit the bullseye and win the prize? The Bullseye Challenge by ICE puts those precision skills to the test!
As with other instant prize redemption games, the premise and operation of the Bullseye Challenge is very easy to understand but looks can be deceiving when it comes to hitting those bullseye’s head-on! Players control the suction cup tipped dart inside of the game chamber using the three buttons on the control panel. After inserting your credit, use the “Step 1” button to move the dart upwards. Press and hold this to move – careful though as once you let go, it is fixed to that height! Then with step 2, you push and hold either the Left or Right Arrow buttons to make the dart move over in that direction. Once you let go, the dart moves forward, if you land a true bullseye, you win the prize for that target!
Check out how to win a prize in the Bullseye Challenge from our IAAPA 2012 video!
ICE’s Bullseye Challenge Features:
– A simple test of precision skill that is played for great prizes
– Striking animated LED bullseye marquee
– Operators can install a wide variety of rewards into the machine, from small fidget spinners to larger, more valuable electronics
– 12 prize bins total; if a prize is won, the platform it sits on tips and the prize falls into the bin below
– Easy to use button controls to move the suction cup dart inside
– Attractive RGB LED lighting draws more attention to the prizes inside
– Capable of accepting coins, card swipe or dollar bills
– ICE’s Bullseye Challenge is no longer in production. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival. Also ask about our game rentals!