Sporting a design similar to other Elaut “island” games, the hexagonal cabinet of Blackbeard’s Bounty features up to six player stations with easy-to-use joystick & button controls (2 and 3-player models are also available). The ease-of-use and simple gameplay follows a pattern that guarantees high earnings as players will quickly be able to learn what to do as they look over the game.
Blackbeard’s Bounty follows a similar gameplay pattern to the popular Wizard of Oz game by Elaut. Each playfield features the typical pusher setup, where coins, chips and cards are all found for pushing. Players control a coin ramp with the joystick, allowing them to pick the spot where they want to focus the falling coins. Coins are recycled into the game, while chips and cards can be redeemed for tickets (chips being lesser in value than cards). These will also increase the Bonus Wheel values, which can allow you to win free games.
There are seven cards that can be collected, earning the player 5,000 tickets if all are won!
Elaut USA’s Blackbeard’s Bounty Features:
– Another coin pusher gaming experience exclusive to arcades
– Pirates never seem to go out of style
– Up to six player stations; also available in two or three
– Standard pusher-style “always moving” platform
– Plastic chips using RFID tags to properly ID ticket values won
– Automated coin refreshing system
– Multi-colored LED lighting fixtures that can be controlled by the operator
– Patented Player Activated & Controlled Marble Delivery System
– Simple to use joystick/button controls; hold button down for a “rapid fire” effect
– Elaut ‘EMOS’ RFID Tablet Management System
– Operators can set for multiple plays per credit, fitting their venue’s needs
– Massive capacity for ticket dispensing for each player station!
– Coin or card swipe ready