Sharpen your location with that perfect game with BarberCut Lite by Bandai Namco Amusements!
The concept is simple to play: use the two control buttons to make the scissors cut a string and release your hanging prize. Push one button to move right and line the cutter up, then push the other button to move forward. Just let it go when you want to attempt a cut. Anyone can understand the game on their first try, making it a hit for all ages!
Unlike the other prize games where players try to win expensive prizes, Barber Cut Lite convinces players that it is actually possible to win. There are no cheap consolation prizes, and no lightning fast electronics that make players skeptical of any chance at winning. When players notice a cut string hanging in the machine – symbolizing a prize that another person has already won – they feel compelled to win a prize of their own. That instantly makes this game more addicting than any other prize redemption game on the market, and those repeat-plays will land right in your cash box!
Check out the BarberCut Lite in action
Another great factor for Barber Cut Lite are the prize mix capabilities which provides operators with plenty of options. Barber Cut Lite can dispense high-value prizes as large as 8.5” x 11” x 4” or as small as a Blu-Ray! The possibilities are endless as this game will bring in revenue for ma
ny years to come.
Bandai Namco’s BarberCut Lite Features:
– Attempt to cut the string to win the hanging prize
– Real razor edge cutter (strength is operator adjustable)
– Features 5 spots to hang prizes from; Holds items as large as 8.5” x 11” x 4”
– Two button control is intuitive and fun to play
– Fluorescent lighting provides the perfect light to showcase your prizes
– Digital sounds and music
– All metal cabinet with high security locks
– Operators adjustments allow you to tailor the game to your needs
– Available in White or Black cabinets
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) and card swipe ready