In 1972, the creation of PONG by Atari Corporation changed the face of the amusement and entertainment markets forever. Now with the Atari Pong Arcade Table by UNIS, bring this classic icon to your venue and in a way never seen before!
The Atari Pong Arcade Table brings a fresh take on an old idea, making use of electromechanical technology to recreate this beloved classic. Real 3D blocks slide across the surface, powered by a magnetic mechanical chassis below the surface. Each side controls their white “paddle” using a large spinner controller, and can serve the cube shaped ball at the press of a button. This recreates the feel of the original game, presenting it in a way that stops people in their tracks every time. The experience is further enhanced with multi-colored LEDs.
Here is the NON-COIN “coffee table” version that was seen at IAAPA 2017. We will update this with the coin-op arcade version after IAAPA 2018.
The commercial coin-op versions of the game have been designed with larger cabinets that users can stand at, available in two different models.
UNIS’ Atari Pong Arcade Table Features:
– A unique recreation of a classic arcade gaming experience
– Officially licensed from Atari
– Electromechanical functionality – 3D paddles “magically” move across the surface via unseen magnets & motors below
– Support for one (Player Vs. the computer) or two players
– Secure access to the mechanics under the table
– Controls: 1 Spinner device per side; ambidextrious serve buttons; 1 or 2 player start buttons
– Recreated digital sounds
– Includes 1 standard coin slot on each side of the game; ask about card swipe or DBA
– Also available in a “cocktail” model for restaurants
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Ticket dispenser for redemption play
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)