As a basketball arcade machine, At The Buzzer offers operators and players various traditional game options and features – a moving hoop that changes speed as the game progresses; solid steel construction; digital music & sounds; a high score board (for the top single score registered on the game); it can link multiple units together and is ticket redemption capable. To top this off, At The Buzzer was designed with the operator in mind who frequently needs to shift equipment from one street location to the next. It is able to fit through a standard doorway and uses locking caster wheels. It also features a special “Buzzer Countdown” round for level 3 where players are challenged to make valuable shots with a fast clock.
Check out At The Buzzer from our visit to the IAAPA 2017 trade show in Orlando, FL. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
Family Fun Companies’ At The Buzzer Features:
– Exciting basketball fun for teens & adults
– Compact design allows the unit to fit through a standard doorway
– Attractive LED lighting with high contrast
– Steel cabinet construction means lasting quality
– Moving hoop with a metal chain net
– Digital music, sounds and voice
– Link multiple units together for multiplayer fun
– Uses four red numerical LED displays for game info including a Shotclock, Buzzer Countdown, High Score and Current Score
– Ships with a standard coin door & ticket dispenser. Tickets can be deactivated by the operator
Compact shipping design makes it easy to fit into smaller venues and homes, as shown here with the machine in it’s shipping configuration:
Available Options – Call For Price
– Custom artwork
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) w/ downstacker
– 220V power
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?