Slide It Bowling by Interactive Light is a one to four player game where each player takes a turn at sliding the puck down the lane. A motion sensor measures the real time speed and direction of the puck. That is then translated to the virtual puck on the screen. This makes for a fun 3D bowling experience without requiring an enormous, expensive installation.
The software comes with 3D Puck Bowling, Survival and Puck Soccer. This game offers 3 skill levels – Beginner, Advanced and Pro, and is fun for all ages, but challenging enough for the die-hard player and beginner alike!
What Makes Slide It Bowling Special?
– Exclusive to arcades – you can’t get this at home or on the phone!
– 1-4 player support by taking turns
– Blends the fun of shuffleboard and bowling into one arcade unit
– Uses a real puck that you slide underneath the monitor as the controller
– Three different games to choose from: Puck Bowling, Survival and Puck Soccer
– Laser based sensor system detects puck angle & speed
– Uses a 27″ CRT monitor; ask about conversion to a modern LCD display!
– Ticket dispenser included for optional ticket play
– Interactive Light’s Slide-It Bowling is no longer produced, having been released in 1999. Please call us about availability. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.