Looking for a powerhouse instant prize redemption game? Then look no further than the #1 hit from Komuse Ltd. and Sega Amusements, Key Master Classic.
This is the original model of the concept that is found in many venues around the world. The game is easy to learn and fun to play again and again. Once the user inserts their credit into the machine, they can move the Key left to right as long as there is time on the clock. Once you feel that it is lined up properly, press and hold the blue button down for the key to begin moving up. As soon as you let go, the key moves forward. If you’ve hit the right spot and the key goes through the hole, it will pull the prize you were aiming for out, dropping it to the prize bin below!
Put in small prizes or larger ones like an iPad or GoPro camera! Winner Every Time (WET) kits are available if you wish to operate it as such a machine.
What Makes The Key Master Classic Special?
– One of the most popular instant prize games on the market
– Easy to play with a single joystick and large blue button control
– Tempered glass front with an all steel cabinet
– Anti-theft security feature locks the prize door in the event that an incorrect vend occurs (such as someone shaking the machine to knock a prize loose)
– Three (3) different prize zones with operator adjustable difficulty settings
– Default configuration features fifteen (15) prize slots (slots can be removed to allow for larger prizes)
– Insert the prizes you like or ask about Sega’s Tokio prize packages that were specially developed for Sega’s redemption games.
– Operator adjustable payout settings
– Winner Every Time (WET) kit available at an extra cost
– Available in White, Black, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Green and Orange (please specify at time of purchase; color models do have a slightly higher extra cost)
– Dual Coin (coin comparitor); Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or card swipe ready
Check out the Key Master Classic Instant Prize Redemption Game in action: