In another great family-friendly game from Universal Space, Dizzy Lizzy is a sure-fire hit for street locations running redemption or FECs that like to bank units together.
Dizzy Lizzy features a jungle, chameleon theme where the player controls the mama lizard in feeding the baby on the right. After crediting the game, soft balls will drop down a spiral ramp from above – your objective is to time the press of the lever just right to make the mama tongue shoot out and knock the ball into baby’s mouth. As always, a bonus is available for skilled players to obtain. It’s very easy to learn and play, offering enjoyment for kids & adults alike.
Check out Dizzy Lizzy in action from our visit to IAAPA 2017. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
Units can be ordered as a single station/cabinet or operate a ‘bank’ with three combined stations and a large marquee.
Universal Spaces’ Dizzy Lizzy Features:
– Family-friendly fun with a jungle/lizard theme
– Attractive color-changing RGB LED cabinet fixtures, joystick and molded lizards
– Lever style springing joystick – just pull it to operate the lizard tongue.
– Two red numerical LED displays show Balls Remaining and Bonus
– Operators can set the number of balls per game as well as bonus ticket value
– Digital music & sounds play during attract mode (operator selectable) and during the game
– Available in a single station or as a banked triple set
– Ships with a standard ticket dispenser
– Ships with a standard coin door; card swipe compatible