Hot on the heels of Sega’s megahit Key Master comes a new entry in the ‘master’ series – Axe Master!
As an instant prize redemption game, Axe Master provides the user the chance to win a great prize that the operator places into the machine by playing a simple game. You have three columns of prizes for the player to play for, the bottom and middle sections with four prize bays each while the top row features three spots for slightly larger prizes. Select which row you want to play for then push and hold the large “Release to Strike” button on the right. The axe mechanism inside of the game will slowly move over to the right as the player holds it, striking down once released. A successful chop will furnish the prize while a miss means that you have to try again. This is a fun twist on a common game style.
What Makes Axe Master Special?
– Showcase up to 11 prizes of your choosing – high quality electronics, sports memorabilia such as hats and more
– Medieval warrior theme with an axe/log chopping game feature
– Easy controls – select your row at the push of a button then press and hold the big button to move the axe
– Bright, fluorescent lighting showcases your prizes
– Operator has control over prize payout per bay along with play audits
– Coin, DBA or card swipe ready (please call about pricing and options)
– Make your game stand out by offering Sega’s licensed prizes! This includes Barbie, Bob The Builder, Hello Kitty, Sonic The Hedgehog, Thomas & Friends, and Tokio Electronics. Ask about including one of these packages with your purchase!
Check out Sega’s Axe Master in action from IAAPA 2014: