Become a fisherman on the high seas in UNIS’ Wicked Tuna, a fishing video redemption game based upon the hit TV show of the same name! This listing is for the 2-player model; Looking for the 4-player one? Click here.
Wicked Tuna brings fishing back to the arcade while attaching it to a recognizable license. Using a realistic, but arcade-engineered fishing reel controller, players control the action in a natural way. After adding a game credit, select a game mode (Single or Tournament), then a difficulty (Beginner or Expert), then pick between five captains who are really on the show. Each captain has different statistics, which will affect how the fish catching goes.
At this point, players must cast their hook using the reel, which has a fishing rod piece that is attached to a real (but much thicker than fishing line) string. That string is connected to a motor which also provides realistic force feedback once a fish is hooked. After casting, the player is shown a fish finder radar and a colored bar. Push the button on the reel to hook the fish currently in the stop zone – green-labeled fish are tiny whereas yellow-labeled fish will be the big ones! Once hooked, you need to reel them in without the line breaking, which is a combination of reeling and variable force on pulling. If you reel one in, it’s weighed and added to your score, then cast again. Hook as many big fish as you can before the timer runs out to win tickets!
Wicked Tuna debuted at Amusement Expo 2022 – Check it out! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
UNIS’ Wicked Tuna DX Model Features:
– An exclusive arcade fishing experience that uses an official license
– Chose from five captains, each with different strengths and weaknesses
– White/blue colored cabinet Artwork also portrays the show’s captains
– Two player stations, each with a realistic force feedback fishing reel & rod and colored LED backlighting
– Convincing feedback thanks to the attached string & motor for each rod
– Play alone or with another player in Tournament mode!
– Simple yet exciting gameplay that kids or adults can get into
– Game environments change with every play to keep things interesting
– Graphics are displayed on a 65″ HD LCD screen
– Can dispense physical or eTickets
– Coin or card swipe operated (please specify what you need when ordering)
– Also available in a 4-player model