Knock Down The Toys, Win Tickets!
Installed Dimensions: H: 93″ W: 66″ D: 43.5″ Weight: 624 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: CALL; Weight: 731lbs
Manufacturer: LAI Games
Collect virtual toys and win a ton of tickets in Toy Frenzy by LAI Games.
Toy Frenzy is the follow-up title to LAI’s Shooting Mania that was released several years ago. It features a similar concept, where toys are constantly moving across the screen like they were on a conveyor belt, but instead of shooting at the cords holding them up with buttons, you now have a mounted blaster to aim your shots! This feels more intuitive than before, amping up the fun from where it was before.
Gameplay is simple. When you credit up your player station, you are given a finite number of bullets to fire. Fire them at any cord you wish that is within your aim. Aim is limited to a restricted space on the screen, and there are two other players who can join in the fun at any time. Collect single toys for their posted ticket values; collect all of the toys to grab the Golden Collection, which rewards you with a mega bonus of tickets!
Experience Toy Frenzy through our hands-on video. Media is available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Because of the layout, this is more than just a point and shoot kind of game – there is strategy! Damage to the cords/cables/ropes rolls over, so you might end up loosening the band enough for another player to win it, or they may do so for you. Keep a sharp eye on the condition of the cords, watch your shots and you might end up being the winner of the frenzy!
– A video redemption experience that is only found in arcades
– Sequel to LAI’s Shooting Mania, with improvements based on operator & user feedback
– Three player stations, each with their own dual-handle, LED-lit blasters
– The sharp graphics are displayed on a 47″ HD screen
– Features a variety of virtual toys to play for; more valuable toys are attached to stronger cords such as chains
– Easy for kids and adults alike to enjoy
– Operators can adjust in-game prize values and ticket payout to the needs of their location
– 3x ticket dispensers included; eTicket compatible
– Comes with a standard coin door; card swipe compatible
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.