Block out the Sun and win tickets with Total Eclipse by Benchmark Games!
Total Eclipse captures the wonder of the occasional astronomical event and turns it into a quick coin arcade game. Designed as an “island” game for 1-4 players, you control the action with just a single button.
The playfield consists of a circular conveyor belt, designed with stars and Sun icons. At the player’s control is a release gate with black pucks inside. As the conveyor belt turns, you want to time the release of your puck to land completely over a Sun. Doing so will activate a secondary game play feature, which launches a ball into the center structure of the game. There are a number of circular cut-out targets that will allow the player to win ticket values of extraterrestrial proportions, or the cumulative MEGA BONUS – the one that all astrogamers are aiming for!
Total Eclipse was at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Benchmark Games’ Total Eclipse Features:
– Out-of-this world gameplay for 1-4 players
– Taps into the timeless wonder of solar eclipses, presided over a rotating marquee
– Simple to play – just skillfully push the button to release the puck
– LED lighting and LCD screens for each station make for a beautiful cabinet look
– LCD screens for game information, fun animations, and ticket winning information
– Central area features a ball-launch bonus game with rotating holes
– Digital ethereal music and spaced-out sounds combined with player prompts are channeled through a powerful subwoofer system
– Intelli -Triple Dispenser included for each player station (72,000 total ticket holding capacity!)
– Coin or card swipe compatible. Please specify what is needed at the time of order