Tons of Tickets is an evolution of the ever-popular ticket cranes, using RFID technology to provide for a self-contained gaming unit. There is no Prize Out door or the extra step of redeeming a ticket ring at the prize counter.
The game itself plays like a claw game, allowing the player to attempt to grab as many small ticket rings as they can. The claw goes towards a sensor in the back where the rings are held for a moment to scan. Any that don’t fall through are counted toward’s the player’s ticket earnings; they then fall back into the ring bay below. Any tickets won can be awarded through a physical ticket dispenser or e-tickets if that is the preference of the location.
Check out the Tons of Tickets as seen at IAAPA 2018! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
ICE’s Tons of Tickets Features:
– Cutting edge evolution of the ever-popular ticket crane
– Vibrant, bold colors and ticket theme, enhanced with multi-color LED’s
– RFID technology cans the included ticket rings for the proper award value
– Tickets won and other animations are shown on the internal LCD display
– Fun for kids and adults alike!
– Standard claw mechanism and functionality
– Control the claw using the joystick & button controls
– Durable steel cabinet construction
– High security, drill resistant door lock
– Digital music & sounds play in attract mode or while you play
– Compatible with physical tickets (using a standard ticket dispenser) ore-tickets. Please specify the needed function at the time of your order
– Coin or card-swipe compatible. Please specify the needed payment acceptance option upon order.
– RFID ticket rings are included with each purchase
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– 2 unit Display Marquee for a stronger impact
– 220V Power