Ticket cranes are one of the hottest concept on today’s market, and when combined with “bigger is always better” thinking, that makes the Taj Mahal Mini by Smart Industries a surefire hit!
Branding itself as “the world’s largest ticket crane,” the Taj Mahal Mini may have “mini” in the name, but it’s anything but small. Based upon The Giant crane, also by Smart, this stands at a similar size, but slightly smaller. This makes it easier to place onto location, while using the popular Taj Mahal look which has been a proven way to attract players. The machine also comes with spectacular LED lighting and a giant joystick.
Check out The Giant Taj Mahal model in action from IAAPA 2017. Footage of the Mini model will be posted as soon as we are able to encounter Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD resolution!
Smart Industries’ Taj Mahal Mini Crane Machine Features:
– Specially designed crane, modeled after the famous Taj Mahal mausoleum in India.
– Mini model comes in at slightly smaller dimensions from the Giant version.
– Giant claw mechanism for grabbing ticket rings or jumbo plush (25″-45″ prizes)
– Prize Hole: 28″ x 24″; Child-proof, secure, mechanical rolling prize door
– LED lighting to highlight prizes
– Easy control with a giant 4-way joystick
– Ticket-Smarts® system includes the world’s largest ticket pusher and RFID reader to count ticket roll values
– Walk-in door access with steel security padlock tabs (tab on the console as well)
– Tempered glass & 18-gauge steel console for high security
– Ships with dual coin comparator mechs & an ICT DBA 500 note stacker; Card swipe ready.
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Metal frame with caster wheels for easy moving
– DBA With 500 Bill Stacker (Pyramid / MEI)
– US/Canadian w/ 400 Stacker CoinCo
– 220V operation