It has been a long time since F1 style racing has been in arcades – now you can bring it back with ICE’s RaceCraft EVO!
RaceCraft EVOis based upon the PC game of the same name, but specially tailored to the arcade format to make for an exclusive simulator experience. Each cabinet ships as a twin model, providing two screens and seats linked together; Locations can link four twin units together to make for an 8-player attraction!
The controls are also designed to replicate, to some degree, a real Formula-1 racing wheel. The steering wheel offers brake and gas hand levers, which are also great for kids to use. A red LED counter is also integrated into the wheel to show your current speed. The comfortable seating and machined foot pedals are also realistic in both look and feel, driving home the simulator nature of this game.
The software presents an extensive game that will keep players coming back for more. There are 40 total courses – more than any other racer on today’s market! In single player mode, there are also three game modes: Season, Hot Lap and Remontada. Season mode serves as a “Campaign Mode” where players choose between 5 seasons to race. Each season features 5 tracks which are picked randomly from the total track pool. Hot Lap is a time attack mode where you race against the clock and ghosts” (be it a previous recording of your own race or another player). Finally, Remontada pits you against 8 other cars as you fight to reach the podium!
Check out RaceCraft EVO from it’s North American debut, IAAPA 2021. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
ICE’s RaceCraft EVO Features:
– Custom tailored to the arcade experience, making for the ultimate version of Race Craft in existence
– Realistic controls and declined seat makes players feel like they’re in a real F1 car!
– Controls: Force feedback steering wheel w/ gas & brake pedals available for hand and foot control; Start & Camera (view change) buttons
– Extensive gameplay modes and 40 tracks
– Great graphics are displayed on a 55″ HD monitor
– Sold as a twin model; Link twin model units to handle up to 8 players
– Cabinet available in 8 different colors (shown below)
– Audio is pumped through a professional 2.1ch sound system
– Online features allow for local tournaments, prizes and more!
– Selectable Kids Mode
– Coin/card swipe compatible
– EVO denotes a newer, major software build that the game uses, launched in 2020 for the European release. All RC units by default will ship with this software.