A Classic Crane Makes A Comeback!
Installed Dimensions: H” 75″ W: 36″ D: 36″ Weight: Call
Shipping Dimensions: Call
Manufacturer: Smart Industries
The Prize Time Classic by Smart Industries is a crane machine that combines classic crane play with a modern look and appeal
Emulating Smart’s original Prize Time crane series from the early 1990s, fans will enjoy this remake along with particular improvements made to each machine. The ‘remake’ features a lower prize floor, allowing for more space to feature the prizes while LED lighting provides for an attractive aesthetic in any venue. This new crane from Smart emulates the company’s original classic cranes from the early 1990s, but has a lower prize floor that gives it a more expanded presence for prizes.
We had some hands-on time with the Prize Time Classic at Amusement Expo 2020. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Available in 31” or 36” models, this listing is for the 36″ version. These models are deeper than the 31″ cranes and include shelves along the back wall to improve product marketing. Note that front panel LEDs do NOT change color; Operators can choose the colors that best fit the location when ordering. as an added attraction.
– Smart’s original claw game from the 1990s is back but with modern improvements
– Attractive single-color face made from Lexan, backlit with LEDs. Operators can choose their color when ordering.
– Lower prize floor than the original models means more space for product!
– Prize Hole: 6.5″ x 7.5″
– 36″ wide; also available in a smaller 31″ model
– Product shelves built into the back
– Standard joystick/button controls
– Medium sized claw included (ask about other claw options)
– Small LCD panel shows current credits & game time
– Digital sounds & music
– Play ‘Til You Win operator adjustable
– Security features include: Tamper-proof cabinet; steel padlock tabs on console & door; independent locking coin box; tempered safety glass
– Comes with a two single slot coin mechanism (IMONEX brand); DBA or card swipe ready
– California Legal
– Small or Large Claw Assembly
– 220 Volt AC Transformer
– DBA With 500 Bill Stacker (Pyramid / ICT / MEI)
– US/Canadian w/ 400 Stacker CoinCo
– Looney/Twoney Coin Mech
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.