Following up on the incredible success of KeyMaster, Komuse and Sega have joined forces again to produce Prize Arrow, an instant prize redemption game that tests the player’s accuracy as they take aim for great prizes.
Prize Arrow is easy to understand, allowing players to intuitively play without assistance. Inside of the game is a spinning wheel with eight different arrow shaped areas that vary in color across the spectrum. Below is a red & white arrow that is ‘notched’ in a bow. Insert your credit then push the button to fire. If your timing is right, and the arrow below perfectly lines up with the colored arrow cut-out, you win! Winning products are pushed to the Prize Bin below.
Check out both Prize Arrow and Magic Arrow by Sega as seen at the IAAPA 2017 trade show event. Available in ultra-sharp 4K UHD!
With this style of “one more time” gameplay, Prize Arrow is a fantastic choice for any existing arcade location, including bars, shopping malls, grocery stores and service stations. Operators can install a wide variety of prizes, from popular electronics to other packaged items like fidget spinners or whatever the next big fad will be. This game also complies with the AAMA’s Fair Play Pledge, offering 100% skill based play!
Sega Amusements’ Prize Arrow Features:
– From the same minds that gave us the wildly popular Key Master instant redemption series
– Fresh take on the instant prize redemption concept that involves accuracy
– Avoid accusations of the game being “rigged” thanks to 100% skill based gameplay!
– Vibrant color scheme provided by brilliant RGB LED lighting makes this an attractive piece for pretty much any location
– Intuitive play – just one button to control the arrow!
– 8 Prize Shelves with the two top shelves offering space for larger prizes
– Easy to restock while offer a high security steel door (w/ padlock loop) & tempered safety glass
– Compatible with coins, bills or card swipe (please specify which payment acceptance option you need)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA)
– “Prize Every Time” Kit
– 220V Power Operation
– Sega prize kits featuring “Tokio” branded merchandise (offering drones, tablets, phablets, speakers and more)