A new age of merchandisers is upon us, with games like Power Points by Sega Amusements leading the way!
Coming in a bright and inviting cabinet, Power Points moves on from the typical “fit the symbol into the hole to drop the prize” gameplay that most merchandisers have used in recent years. Also instead of prizes sitting in specific cubby holes or from strings, they instead sit on top of a wire grid shelf on the right hand side of the machine.
The player controls a rod that is setup beneath the wire grid. Using the joystick, move it into a position that is most likely to push the prize up and off of the shelf down to the prize bay below! If the rod hits one of the wires or just doesn’t get the prize at the right angle, players just need to try again.
For operators, adjustments can be made that best fit the prize mix that they wish to feature. The angle of the shelf as well as the size of the rod’s top can be changed. Feature candy/snacks, ball or egg prizes of various sizes and more! It also features a tilt sensor to prevent vends if a prize is not won legitimately.
Check out Power PointS from its worldwide debut at IAAPA 2021. Video is available in 4K Ultra HD resolution. Subscribe to us on YouTube to be alerted of additional video updates!
Sega Amusements’ Power Points Features:
– A merchandiser with a fun twist to playing for and winning prizes
– Developed in conjunction with Wahlap Tech
– Skill-based gameplay
– RGB LED lighting enhances the already bright cabinet look
– Works with a wide variety of prizes, be it toys or bagged food
– Joystick/single button controls
– Restock prizes quickly and easily
– Showcase prizes using the adjustable prize shelves on the back
– Tilt cheat sensor
– Coin drop or card swipe compatible
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Call our friendly & knowledgeable sales staff for more information or email us here!