From ‘vanilla’ air hockey for two players, to four player tables and curved surfaced, Wik has a long tradition of crafting commercial air hockey experienced. Now they are jumping into the realm of the dazzling multipuck table with PIXEL.
The basic goal of Pixel is the same as any other air hockey table – score the most goals first – but that’s not all. Changing the experience into something more frantic and memorable, Pixel incorporates a multipuck launching system. Players don’t have to touch the puck after a score has been made, as an auto-loading system will re-incorporate the pucks into game through the large billboard attached to the side of the game. A conveyor belt with a transparent top also shows which pucks are about to be dispensed.
Two types of pucks are dispensed onto the playfield: large standard size and a smaller ‘mini’ size. Each is worth a different amount of points when they cross into the goal. Scores are tracked on the giant RGB LED display that is integrated throughout the billboard marquee, which also provide lighting and animation during and in-between gameplay.
See the Pixel table in action from this manufacturer produced video.
Wik USA’s Pixel Multipuck Air Hockey Features:
– The most advanced table in Wik’s family of air hockey products
– Shown to earn as much as 300% more than “normal” 2-player tables*
– Sleek appearance enhanced with arrays of RGB LED lights
– Black polycarbonate playfield surface provides for great contrast and black light usage
– Giant canopy & extensive plexiglass barriers help keep pucks within the play area
– Side-attached LED billboard display that holds pucks, shows scores and other animations
– Auto puck reloading and delivery system
– Great fun for two players
– Digital sounds & music play through the game
– Comes with a programmable electronic coin comparator
*Per Wik USA’s testing