As the most recognizable gaming franchise in the modern world, Minecraft by Mojang & Microsoft holds consistent and strong popularity with people of all ages and tastes. Tapping into that by bringing the concept to arcades for the first time is Minecraft Dungeons Arcade by Play Mechanix & Raw Thrills.
Minecraft Dungeons Arcade is a unique arcade adaption of the console game Minecraft Dungeons. That title took the concept into a new direction, offering “dungeon crawler” style play that you would expect to find in games like Diablo. The arcade version refines that to properly tie-in to the arcade experience, offering faster and easy-to-learn gameplay as players hack ‘n slash their way to victory among the hordes of creatures.
Giving this an additional boost is the card vending & play system. With each play, customers receive 1 of 60 collectible game cards. These cards can be scanned into the game to change or enhance the equipment that the player has, including their melee & ranged weapons, their armor, their pet or their skin. Even if players do not use them for the gameplay, they can always go and collect them, which has proven to drive play on games like Injustice Arcade. More cards can be released down the road, giving the game an extra interest boost!
Raw Thrills’ Minecraft Dungeons Arcade Features:
Note: Specifications & features can change without notice
– Officially licensed from Microsoft
– Minecraft is one of the most popular franchises in gaming history, appeals to people of all ages.
– Based upon the Minecraft Dungeons console game, but unique in it’s own style and features
– Supports 1-4 players with a focus on co-operative play
– Nine exciting stages to explore
– Card vending game; Comes with 4x card dispensers. 60 total cards to collect!
– Easy-to-use joystick & button controls
– Graphics powered by Unreal Engine are displayed on a 65″ HD display
– More info on the gameplay is found over at Arcade Heroes.
– Coin or card swipe ready