An Interactive Crane Experience With An AI Robot
Installed Dimensions: H: 101″ W: 65″ D:76″ Weight: CALL
Shipping Dimensions: CALL
Manufacturer: Smart Industries
Crane games will never be the same now that JJ Bot – The Avatar is here!
Over four years in development by Smart Industries, JJ Bot takes the traditional crane concept to a whole new level. Designed in an “island” format that can be viewed from any angle, the central focus of the game is the robotic arm JJ inside of the machine. Instead of the usual metal claw, JJ is a fully articulated robot arm, just like those you would see at a car manufacturing plant. More than than however, the arm features a screen with JJ’s friendly face. JJ uses both a camera and AI software to interact with the player, asking them how they are doing and more to create a unique and more interactive experience with a crane than ever seen before.
JJ Bot can feature a variety of prizes, be it plush, ticket rings or more. It grabs the prize using a pair of gloved hands; JJ will also state what action he is making while under the player’s control. That control is still simple as with any crane – use a joystick to move JJ in a clockwise or counter-clockwise direction, then back and forth. If the player loses the prize, JJ encourages them to play again!
Check out JJ Bot from IAAPA 2023. This video is available in 4K UHD, as are all of our other videos in recent years; Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you never miss a new product!
– The most unique crane machine devised to date, using a real robotic arm instead of a traditional claw.
– Six-sided cabinet design with steel construction, whimsical marquee, and tempered glass
– Interactive machine with an LCD screen & camera integrated into the arm; Enhanced with AI
– JJ Face screen shows win info (tickets won if using ticket ring configuration
– Additional motion sensors and camera for general machine security protection
– LED lighting fixtures with color-changing effects
– Handles a variety of medium-sized prizes, including ticket rings
– Joystick/button control with oversized joystick ball
– Mini-LCD screen on control panel to show time/credit info
– Coin or card swipe capable