Hungry Dogs offers two modes of play – single player (race against the clock in obtaining the highest score that you can) and Versus Mode (play against an opponent, only shooting dogs that are your color to gain points). Shoot the balls into the mouths of the various puppy dog targets, adapting your aim as they open and close. It is simple fun that kids or adults can enjoy, as all you have to do after crediting up is point the gun – it will fire automatically!
See Hungry Dogs in action, which debuted at the Amusement Expo 2019 event in Las Vegas on March 27th-28th. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Barron Games’ Hungry Dogs Features:
– Exciting electromechanical fun!
– Universally loved dog/puppy themed game cabinet
– Makes good use of RGB LED lighting to illuminate the 3D dog heads
– Each dog head’s mouth opens at intervals during gameplay to present a challenge
– Dog Bone shaped ball cannons automatically fire once gameplay begins
– Ball reloading system + fully enclosed game chamber keeps balls from being lost
– Single-player or Versus mode play
– Red numerical LED displays show game time, score for each player and & overall bonus
– Fun music and digital sounds
– 2x ticket dispensers included
– 2x coin slots (1 per player); card swipe ready
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Bench seat (detachable)