Step Up In Size…And Earnings!
Installed Dimensions: H: 82″ W: 39″ D: 34″ Weight: 331lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: H: 87″ W: 37″ D: 41″ Weight: 355lbs.
Electrical: 110V @ 2.5A, 200W / 220V Available
Manufacturer: Sega Amusements
Like its smaller cousin, the Capto Crane MIDI comes in a stylish, contemporary package that is sure to stand apart from other cranes no matter what toy mix is inside. The shiny white cabinet is accentuated by the neon-style LED edge lighting, perfectly diffused to avoid points of light from appearing along the edges. This produces a neon-look that combined with the bright white LED lighting inside, is sure to draw customers to it time and time again. As a “Medium Claw” machine, this is 39″ wide vs. the regular Capto Crane’s 32″.
The game plays as one would expect a crane to – move the claw, push the button to drop it and see if you win the prize. It also comes with a mirrored back to give the impression of a larger space, and it features two prize holding racks so you can line up your star toys and help promote them beyond the usual setup of just having toys or plush thrown together in a bin.
Here’s the original Capto Crane model from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2019. The MIDI model will play the same. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
– The same compelling concept in a slightly larger cabinet
– Sleek and distinct cabinet design that will fit great in any venue
– Diffused LED lighting further compliments the overall look
– 39″ wide – great for medium & large plush!
– Mirrored backing makes also helps make prizes look great
– Two prize racks allow you to showcase prizes
– Standard joystick & button controls
– Easy but secure access for restocking
– Comes with a standard coin slot; DBA & card swipe ready
– Need the smaller model? Click here.