While carnival games are timeless classics, they can always gain ground by merging with modern technology. That’s exactly what you get with Coastal Amusements’ Break The Plate.
As the name implies, Break The Plate challenges players to break the plates for points and tickets. While players toss real balls at the 3 staggered screens, they’re not breaking real plates – something that would become a messy and expensive hassle for any location otherwise. Each screen shows a row of three digital plates which will shatter when hit. Point values are shown on the plates and as a player progresses, those values will increase, as will the difficulty of the game as the plates spin. Break the most plates to win the most tickets!
Break The Plate debuted at Amusement Expo 2022 – Check it out! Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Coastal Amusements’ Break The Plate Features:
– A timeless classic enhanced with today’s technology
– Break fragile objects, without the mess or sharp edges!
– Digital plates are displayed on 3 unique sensing screens, each at a different depth
– Carnival-style cabinet with vibrant colors
– Uses RGB LED billboard displays (2 on the front panel, 1 in the back-top; 3 total) for conveying player info and scoring
– 1-2 players per machine; Great for banking!
– Realistic and clear digital sounds and voice overs to guide players
– Physical or e-Ticket compatible
– Coin or card swipe compatible
– Combine this with another carnival style game like Ring Toss to maximize earnings!