Adrenaline Amusements has once again shown why they are the leaders of developing a “new breed” of redemption gaming with their innovative Black Out prize videmption game.
By blending science fiction style transparent screen technology with multi-touch touchscreen abilities, they have created a gaming piece that is sure to stop people in their tracks to give it a play!
The game itself is reminiscent of a single button mobile game. Players attempt to blot out the Sun by flicking the little paint creatures (called the “Googabonga”) upwards with their finger. You get five attempts to cover as much as the Sun as possible. Operators can set the percentages for the minor prize while the Jackpot Bonus/Major Prize requires 100% coverage. Prizes are set inside of the game cabinet which players can see behind the game screen!
REFURBISHED STOCK: 5/9/19! – A Black Out Prize unit is currently available from a PrimeTime operated location in Florida. Each will go through our Certified Pre-Owned refurbishing program before shipping to you. Please call for pricing and lead time.
Adrenaline Amusements’ Black Out Prize Model Features:
– Unique and innovative transparent touchscreen display. It’s like something out of a sci-fi movie!
– Instant prize redemption with 12 customizable prize spindles
– Minor and Major Prize settings
– Colorful characters and graphics
– Easy and appealing game play for all ages – just throw the creatures onto the sun by moving your finger up the screen
– Small footprint means big ROI for the used space
– Ships with dual coin slots+mechanisms; Dollar Bill Acceptor (DBA) or Card Swipe ready!
Check out Black Out in action from the game’s debut at the IAAPA 2012 trade show:
Do you have more questions or are you ready to buy?
Secure and Reliable Crane That Is Customizable
30″ Crane Dimensions: H 73″, W 30″, D 32″
34″ Crane Dimensions: H 75″, W 34″, D 32″
42″ Crane Dimensions: H 75″, W 42″, D 32″ Weight: 565 lbs.
60″ Crane Dimensions: H 73″, W 60″, D 32″ Weight: 630 lbs.
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned
Manufacturer: Smart Industries