Elaut USA is no stranger to making giant claw machines, as is the case with the X-Treme Big One, and now they are innovating the space with the Big-E!
The Big-E, as the name implies, is a giant crane/claw machine, allowing you to offer giant prizes such as huge stuffed animals in your venue. These types of cranes are always strong draws, often topping the earnings charts. While the Big-E has the size down right, along with Elaut’s fantastic quality, there’s more to it than one might assume from a quick glance.
The Big-E has redesigned the front portion of the game to make it an immersive experience. Other crane machines just put the player standing behind a flat front face – the Big-E extends the left side of the machine to encase the claw starting point and the prize bin. Players watch as the claw heads out from their left to the prize bay inside, then navigate it using the over-sized joystick to then attempt a grab. If you win the prize, it drops into the bin at their left, which is facing them instead of outside. This simple design change makes for a more memorable prize winning experience!
Check out the Big-E Crane from it’s debut at IAAPA Expo 2021. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
Elaut USA’s Big-E Crane Features:
– Giant crane machine with a unique front space that immerses players
– Giant claw capable of holding prizes as heavy as 13lbs./6kg
– Claw starting point is at the direct left of the player
– Prize bin also at the left of the player, with it facing towards them and not outside
– Mirrored back to improve space illusion
– RGB LED T-Molding and backlit giant joystick
– Digital music & sounds play for attract and gameplay modes
– Secure door access for restocking prizes
– Coin or card swipe ready