Ball pits have been a staple of the amusement industry for many years, now it’s time to make them interactive with titles like Ball Madness by Bandai Namco Amusements!
Ball Madness is primarily a ticket redemption game that appeals to children, but is also a game that adults can enjoy with their children. The soft plastic balls are kept inside of a reservoir at the top, and when the game begins, balls are dropped directly onto the players! Using thick plastic strips for doors, this keeps balls from easily bouncing out of the game. The player then must grab balls as quickly as they can, putting them into the hole. A timer on the screen shows the countdown and the current score. The more balls inserted, the more points and tickets that you win!
Here’s Ball Madness from it’s debut at Amusement Expo 2020. Video available in 4K UHD; subscribe to us on YouTube to stay up-to-date with the latest product videos!
One way that Ball Madness stands out in this new class of game, is by offering two ball stations! This allows you to compete not just against the clock, but against another player! You can also throw balls into their station just for fun!
Bandai Namco Amusements’ Ball Madness Features:
– Interactive ball pit fun, turned into a redemption game!
– Bright & bubbly artwork
– Extremely easy to play and full of appeal for children & adults alike
– The two game chambers have a raised lip & hanging plastic straps/vines to help keep the balls inside of the machine
– Compete against a friend or parent thanks to the two player stations
– Comes with plenty of soft, colorful plastic balls to get started
– Ball storage and release comes from above; auto conveyor belt system refills balls
– Multi-color LED display provides instructions & game info (tickets won, time left, credits inserted)
– Happy music plays as the game unfolds
– Operator adjustable ticket settings
– Coin or card swipe operated