Collect the stones and win tickets in Avengers Infinity Stone Challenge by Andamiro USA.
This marks the 2nd branded Avengers game from Andamiro, taking a slightly darker tone than the original and putting a focus on the popular Infinity Stones storyline that was a part of Endgame. After crediting the game, players time their button press to release a “stone” (a ball) at the spinning triple-target below. Landing in a target will reward tickets and award a stone to the giant Infinity Gauntlet inside of the game. Once all six stones are lit up, players get to play the bonus wheel that’s sandwiched between the two player stations. It’s a self-contained quick-play game that is sure to draw attention.
Check out this game in action from this manufacturer produced video
Andamiro USA’s Avengers Infinity Stone Challenge Features:
– Andamiro USA’s 2nd Avengers-themed redemption game
– Officially licensed from Marvel
– Attractive cabinet with LED lighting
– 2 player stations as one
– Simple, single-button gameplay – drop the “stone” into the moving targets then play the Super Wheel
– Large, moving Infinity Gauntlet w/ LEDs serve as the Infinity Stone scoreboard
– Moving Super Wheel centrally set between both player stations
– Fully self-contained operation system
– Large red numerical LED counter for the Super Bonus
– Physical or eTicket ready
– Coin or card swipe ready