Painstakingly handcrafted by Venture’s talented woodworkers, the Astoria was named for the part of Queens, NY where Venture’s founder worked for many years. The table carries with it the same industrial furniture feel as the Astoria Shuffleboard Table and is photographed in Ash with a natural clear finish on the cabinet, handles and home men with the away team hand finished in black.
With a simple A-frame leg and beautiful solid hard wood side rails the Astoria Foosball suits a wide range of styles and tastes and hits the white hot Modern Industrial style with ease. The legs on the Astoria are 11 ga. cold rolled steel with a clear powder coat for durability. Custom stains are available upon request. The Astoria foosball table has a ball drop for the start of play and has ramped corners on the playfield for continuous play. It also features solid stainless rods with solid Ash hand turned, wooden players and handles.
Venture Shuffleboard’s Astoria Foosball Table Features:
– You’ll be hard pressed to find a handcrafted table with this level of quality
– European Style design (Raised corners; single goalie)
– Solid 5/4″ thick Ash wood side rails (custom stains available)
– Clear powder coated legs made from 11ga. cold rolled steel
– Stainless steel rods
– Men and handles turned out of solid ash wood
– HD digitally printed playfield; Open top playfield access
– Abacus scoring
– Cork balls included
– No electricity needs (Non-coin only, but suitable for commercial use)
– Note that all Venture Shuffleboard products are built-to-order and come with a few to several week lead time.
Custom Stain & Wood Options Available
Note that these stains may incur an additional cost
– Available in Ash (default, no extra cost) or Poplar wood
– Stains: Bennet; Black; Chestnut; Dark Walnut; Grey; Stelter Mahogany; White