Rear Loading Changer With Twice The Capacity Of The 1005
Dimensions: H 26″, W 13.5″, D 13.5″ Weight: 91 lbs.
30″ x 17.5″ (Faceplate) Weight: 24 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: Please Call
Manufacturer: American Changer Corporation
For locations like a car wash or laundromat that needs great security but also high capacity for their change making operations, the AC 2005 is an upgrade from the 1005 series to provide those automated services in spades. Also designed as a rear load coin change machine, place it into a cut-out within a wall and prevent access from the front to keep it safe and secure!
As with other units in the AC 2000 series, the 2005 boasts excellent capacity thanks to the use of dual coin hoppers. Each reliable hopper sports 2,600 token/quarter capacity, providing for a total of 5200 coins (4,400 total if using $1 coins)! The internal circuitry features a small backlit green LCD display that is easy to navigate, allowing the operator to easy set the machine to the preferred settings or to diagnose any issues that may arise. It can be equipped with your choice of either a “Change” or “Tokens” front face. This model also allows the use of a variety of standard DBA’s Machine vends either coins, or tokens from 0.75″ to 1.125″ in diameter, and from 0.49″ to 0.98 in thickness.
This can only be accessed from the back. You can add a stainless steel faceplate that covers any edges of where the cut-out portion of your wall is at, making for a more professional appearance.
– Rear load change machine
– Dual hoppers work with Quarters or Tokens (5,200 total coin capacity); $1 Coins = 4400 total capacity
– Made In The USA
– Outer casing is made from high security 12-gauge steel
– Reliable hopper mechanisms
– PTI Validator can take $1/$5/$10/$20; 1000 bill/note capacity
– Out of service light activates in the case of a fault (low on tokens or other problem)
– Easy to transport
– Multi-button Control Board allows you to easily adjust the settings
– Please select at the time of your order for the front face plate: CHANGE or TOKENS
– Stainless steel faceplate. Provides for a more professional, seamless installation appearance (pictured)
– Custom art or text
– Drill resistant T-Handle
– High security hardened steel lock (Medeco brand)
– Condor $1/25¢ coin acceptor
– High security electronic coin acceptor
– Audit Printer
– Contact Alarm (130 dB)
– Freeze Protection w/ internal electric strip heater
– NAYAX Internet credit card system (ethernet or cell phone network)
– CoinCo Vantage Validator & Stacker (either 700 or 1000 stacker capacity)
– MEI Validator & Stacker (either 700 or 1000 stacker capacity)