Now X-Men comic fans can experience superhero action and adventure first hand in a pinball machine!
In X-Men Pinball, players join in the ultimate battle of the mutants as they help gather their favorite X-Men to fight agasit their infamous enemies. X-Men Pinball features 7 notorious and nasty villains including : Juggernaut, The Brotherhood of Mutants, The Hellfire Club, Shadow King, Sabertooth, Sentinels and Omega Red. The machine also features a Blackbird ball launcher and “special” game modes that recreate the most exciting events in the X-Men Universe.
The game uses two large, 3D molded toys representing Wolverine and Magento; a playfield magnet in front of the evil Magneto himself; 3 flippers; 2 molded super speed ramps; 3 pop bumpers; multiple targets including a scoop target a Magneto ball locking feature and more to make this one great machine that will keep you coming back for more.
For this Magneto LE model, it also includes: Unique Magneto HD cabinet art and translite; powder coated two Nightcrawler pop-up targets in front of each ramp; “Iceslide” moving ramp feature; LED lighting instead of incadescent bulbs; and spinning disc around the magnet to make this a more exciting game. The Wolverine LE is very similar, it just sports a Wolverine themed art package.
Stern Pinball’s X-Men Magneto LE Features:
– Based on the beloved comic book part of franchise instead of the movies
– Unique Magneto art package and other unique LE features as listed above; only 250 units produced
– Gather the X-Men (28 characters available) as you play to fight against several villains
– Designed by prevalent pinball game designer John Borg
– 3 flippers, 2 ramps, ball lock, ball up-kicker, a magnet and more keeps the game play fast and fun
– Two large molded 3D toys representing Wolverine and Magneto
– Supports 1-4 players (taking turns) and tournament features
– Plethora of operator adjustments for adjusting difficulty and settings for the various play modes.
– Uses the operator friendly traditional lockdown mechanism for playfield access
– Ships with a standard 2-slot coin door; card swipe ready
– Stern’s X-Men Magneto LE Pinball is no longer produced, having been released in 2012. Please call us about availability. Because of limited production, it is rare that one of these units will be available. All used models pass through PrimeTime Amusement’s “Certified Pre-Owned” program, which guarantees that the game will be completely refurbished and ready to operate upon arrival.
Check out X-Men pinball in action from IAAPA 2012: