What happens when a professional shuffleboard manufacturer tackles the classic sport of table tennis? You get the Winston! This is a ping pong/table tennis piece that also works as a functional dining table!
A true show stopper in any home, the Winston is constructed of solid 1-3/4″ hard rock maple with walnut inlays and is finished with a 3 mil UV cured finish. This makes it similar in quality and durability to Venture’s shuffleboard table surfaces. For the table tennis side of it, Winston has a regulation size play surface measuring 60″w X 108″l X 30″h and is set on top of solid maple tapered legs and aprons.
The Winston was the brainchild of the Venture team where they were seeking to design and manufacture durable, beautiful game tables that can be the centerpiece of any room, not just the game room. With the release of the retractable net, the Winston has the ability to transform in a matter of minutes to become a gorgeous dining table, serving table or craft table. The Winston captivates any audience and literally stopped people in their tracks when it was unveiled at the High Point Furniture Market in the spring of 2013. Years later it is still an incredible piece that is worth adding to your home!
Venture Shuffleboard’s Winston Table Features:
– Handcrafted furniture quality that doubles as a ping pong or dining table
– Constructed out of solid maple and walnut wood
– Switch from a game to a setting a meal in just seconds!
– The table surface is supported by six (6) solid maple or walnut legs with levelers
– 3 mil UV cured finish
– Comes with a retractable net, quality paddles and ping pong balls
– Made in the USA! (Georgia)
Available Options – Please Call For Price
– Different Stain Finish
– Dining chairs
– Dining benches
– Additional ping pong hardware (balls, paddles)