The best just got better! The Ticket Station w/ Monitor by Benchmark Games builds upon the industry’s most reliable and attractive ticket eater, adding a video screen to improve visibility and amusement in the process of converting tickets into redeemable points.
Just like the Ticket Station Transparent counterpart, this model features a small footprint where each side of the unit can house an eater station; a window on each station allows customers to watch the tickets as they are shredded in the machine.
When a user inserts their tickets to be counted, the Ticket Station starts off slow then ramps up to eating 13 tickets a second, accurately counting them along the way. Once finished, the unit prints a redemption receipt on high-quality, “tamper-proof” Thermal Printers, with Bar Code security offering accurate & reliable 4-way bar code recognition. The tickets themselves are cut and deposited into a bag in the bottom of the unit, with a “Bag-Full” ticket sensor alerting the staff to when a new bag needs to be placed into the machine.
Check out the Ticket Station (non-monitor version) in action.
With 1 to 4 stations available, you can upgrade the capacity at any time to meet the needs of your business. Need more than 4 stations in one box? Get a second one!
Available in Green Clear
Benchmark Games’ Ticket Station W/ Monitor Features:
– 2018 design that adds a video monitor to the top portion allows operators to create and play marketing messages
– No more weighing or hand counting masses of tickets! 13 tickets eaten per second ability
– High capacity, automatic ticket eater & counter that prints thermal receipts that can be redeemed instead
– Features a patent pending Low-dust scissor cutter
– Transparent/clear model features a window that allows users to be entertained as they watch their tickets be eaten
– Small footprint with 1 station per cabinet side. Start up with 1 station and upgrade to two, three or four at any time!
– Shredded tickets are deposited into a large bag inside the machine; “Bag-Full” sensor & alarm alerts staff for the need of a bag change. Holds over 250,000 sliced tickets!
– Red numerical LED counter on the front shows how many tickets have been counted; press a button to stop and print your receipt
– Receipts are printed on “tamper-proof” thermal paper and can only be redeemed at your location
– Self-cleaning mechanism delivers a high-pressure air blast every 1000 tickets keeps optos dust-free
– Includes Fail-Safe back-up systems to keep the machine running at all times with an independent computer system for each station and dual power supply units
– Light on top indicates the machine’s status to staff.
– Self destruct protection (patent pending) with digital motors that provide torque control auto shutdown & restart
– Swipe Card Compatible with Bar Code Security for e-Ticket. Accurate, reliable four-way bar code recognition.
– Password secured accounting
Available Options – Please Call For Pricing
– Custom Marquee or artwork
– 220V power operation