How long can you last in an electric chair? That’s the exciting challenge with Elaut’s The Zapper novelty arcade game!
Simulating (but not applying) an electric shock, The Zapper offers a simple premise for daring customers who either want to show off their stamina or prove to themselves that they have the guts to withstand the pressure. The game features a styled wooden chair, two metal grips and an HD monitor above that shows fun animations and the current “voltage” level.
Rest assured however that a real shock is not being applied to the consumer – electronic motors are controlled by the game to create a high frequency vibration effect that only simulates such a shock. This vibration effect goes until the player lets go of either handle or they manage to last for the set amount of game time. Operators can adjust the time as well as the intensity of the “power level”.
Elaut USA’s The Zapper Features:
– Unique novelty that you only find in arcades and other out-of-home entertainment venues
– Simulated shocks created through motor vibrations in the metal handles
– Motor controllers designed with overload protection
– Fun & exciting animations are shown on the HD monitor above the game; entertains the crowd too
– Digital sounds and music further enhance the effect
– “Electrocution In Progress” LED animated marquee topper
– Heavy duty, quality parts are designed to ensure a long life span
– USB Upgradable for future software enhancements and features; easy access through a locked side panel
– Coin & Dollar Bill operation
Additional Options – Please Call For Price
– Game-controlled smoke machine
– Ticket Dispenser (the longer the player lasts, the more tickets they win)