Every once in a while, a game comes along that changes everything in the amusement business. The Wizard of Oz Pusher by Elaut is one of those games. By combining elements of a coin pusher with a card vending machine, players have been going crazy for it ever since it’s debut. This listing is for the 2-player version, which offers the same powerful earnings, but in a more affordable and compact design that more locations can grab.
The game is simple – the player receives a credit of tokens by inserting coins or bills, displayed on the display in the center of the playfield. Align the arm by means of the joystick to the desired position and launch the tokens by pushing the button. Keep it press for “Rapid Play”. With seven unique and high quality cards to collect, this game will remain as timeless as the movie it is based on.
Check out The Wizard of Oz pusher in action; six-player version shown
Elaut’s The Wizard of Oz Pusher Features:
– Incredible, proven earnings – one of the absolute top earners on the amusement market!
– Produced in 2, 3 and 6 player models (this listing shows the two player). Please call about availability
– Two player model makes it great for putting against a wall, or as a part of an island of other games
– Colorful cabinet that does the classic movie justice
– LED backlit trim to enhance the game appearance
– Win points by knocking as many tokens as you can off the playfield
– Seven collectible cards featuring characters from the iconic film
– Easy to use joystick/button controls
– Ships with one (1) standard coin slot per player station; card swipe compatible