Teratoma: The Last Rebellion is a unique light-gun science-fiction themed shooting arcade game from Wahlap.
You play as soldiers confronting a mysterious threat. Are they Aliens? Sentient Robots? Biomechanical Mutants? A combination of them all? Either way they are out for blood and only you and your squad can stop from wreaking havoc across the planet. You face this threat head on over five selectable stages, replete with intense battles and epic boss fights.
Check out Teratoma: The Last Rebellion in action (manufacturer produced video)
Also enjoy a fresh shooting concept that sports excellent graphics and doesn’t use a license as a crutch.
Wahlap’s Teratoma: The Last Rebellion Features:
– Exclusive to arcades with a science fiction theme
– Force feedback mounted gun shooting action for 1-2 players
– 5 selectable stages featuring heart pounding action and various weapons to use as you fight back
– Multiple enemy types keeps the game fresh
– Sleek 42″ HD monitor
– Attractive blue & white cabinet with quality 3D graphic sideart, marquee and LED backlit fixtures
– Ships with a single coin slot; card swipe ready