Basketball is often an attraction sport and with the Street Baller by Benchmark Games, you can bring that appeal to an awesome jumbo crane machine for prizes.
With it’s basketball theme, Street Baller is an attractive skill-based crane where players attempt to win the prizes by getting them through the hoop that sits above the prize chute. Benchmark has also added to the aesthetic appeal by using chasing LED lights in the marquee plus the chasing RGB lights on the corners of the unit. This attraction crane stands at almost 12′ in height – a sure-fire way to draw in customers to venues that have the available ceiling space. Thanks to the space this uses, operators can feature jumbo plush prizes, large balls and other product suited for a “jumbo crane” machine. You can even feature real, professional sized basketballs, allowing for a ‘swish’ with every win!
Benchmark Games’ Street Baller Features:
– Jumbo crane that is just under 12’ tall. Width & length offer a modest footprint allowing placement of other revenue producing pieces.
– Street basketball theme is great for many locations that might have a strong setup of other sports games
– LED lights for long lasting and attractive lighting effects; chasing RGB corner attraction lights
– Marquee is height adjustable
– Easy-to-use joystick/button controls
– Digital sounds plus a timeless theme keeps the game appeal strong
– 100% skill-based play with no Auto Percentage feature
– Operators can gain access to the gantry via secure back door
– Jumbo 3-finger claw with an 18″ prize chute and basketball hoop hovering above
– Wide, open windows allow customers to view product all around the machine
– Coin comparator included, DBA and card system ready.
See the Street Baller in action from our visit to AMOA 2017 in Dallas, TX: